Your personal jewellery collection is your own treasure trove. Care for your favourite pieces and they will be by your side for many years to come.
How to show your Milly Grace jewellery some TLC:
- Extreme heat, air and moisture may lead to rapid oxidation and tarnishing. To prevent this, store your jewellery in a cool, dry and dark place and, preferably, in an airtight container.
- Prevent scratches and tangles in the chain by storing each item individually and in its original packaging. Our beautiful branded boxes and organic cotton pouches are ideal for keeping your jewellery safe.
- Exposure to cosmetics, chlorine, soap and other chemicals may lead to tarnishing. Protect your jewellery by removing it before exercising, showering, swimming, washing hands, sleeping or applying hand sanitiser.
- Gold and silver may be discoloured and permanently damaged if exposed to chlorine, so don’t forget to remove your jewellery before heading to the pool!
- Soapy water can leave a thin layer of residue that will dull precious metals. We recommend not bathing or showering with your jewellery on.
- Gemstones are very delicate and can be damaged if submerged underwater for long periods or exposed to extreme temperature. Liquids and oils may seep through their porous surface, leading to discolouration and permanent damage. We don’t recommend wearing gemstones to the beach or other hot environments.
- Maintain the original shine of your pieces by occasionally cleaning your jewellery with a soft polishing cloth.
Following these steps will ensure your jewellery stays in perfect condition. Please note that Sterling silver will eventually suffer minor tarnishing due to natural oxidation. This should easily come off when cleaned with a polishing cloth.
However, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, or you find an issue with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re standing by to help!